Five years ago, the world of film and entertainment witnessed the debut of what is now revered as a world-class legal thriller series, ‘How To Get Away With Murder‘. A mouth-watering series which aped up the ladder to become the quintessence of a suspense film.
Created by Peter Nowalk and produced by Shonda Rhimes and ABC Studios, the series lays on thick six seasons while anticipating a curtain close in less than two months. Such sad news. If you are a die-hard fan of How To Get Away With Murder, I’m sure it will be tough for you to say goodbye like me. I mean, where’s the good in goodbye in all of this? Definitely missing!
Felt like an eternity waiting for April 2nd but good gracious, it is only one day from now before we resume flooding social media platforms and blogs with the hashtags #HTGAWM #HTGAWMfinale, #TGIT and more.
How To Get Away With Murder stars Viola Davis as Annalise Keating, Liza Weil as Bonnie Winterbottom, Aja Naomi King as Michaela Pratt, Matt McGorry as Asher Millstone, Karla Souza as Laurel Castillo, Jack Falahee as Connor Walsh, Charlie Weber as Frank Delfino and Alfred Enoch as Wes Gibbins.
Here are ten crucial questions fans are itching to get a grip of;
- How is Wes Gibbins still alive? We saw his body burn right?
- Who killed Annalise? Is she really dead or a ploy to run away from the law?
- Who helped Laurel disappear?
- Who Killed Asher?
- Will the rest of the Keating five including Bonnie and Frank go down for the recurrent murders?
- Where is Laurel’s mom?
- Will Vivian Maddox give the FBI enough information to prosecute Annalise?
- Will Michaela and Connor betray Annalise?
- Will the Castillos working together with Governor Birkhead have the last laugh?
- What has Gabriel Maddox got up his sleeve?
I’m sure there are more questions you’ve got too. Six more episodes to go before we say our byes, but the big question is what does the end of How To Get Away With Murder hold for fans? Will Shonda Rhimes and Peter Nowalk apply the much needed sharp-wit in leaving no stone unturned or get us crying over spilt milk?